Virtual reality and its use in HRHOW TO GET TO THE LEGENDARY HR DEPARTMENT
Virtual reality, assists HR and HR departments by shortens the length of training, more thorough training in simulators. They increase professionalism at all levels, thanks to training of crisis decision-making. Thanks to simulators they can train anything whenever and where ever.
What will it bring you?
- Professional and experienced staff at all levels.
- Reducing the error rate of employees, even in unusual situations.
- Reduce the risk of damage skutečného stroje – savings for the company.
- Downtime of real machines and devices is reduced.
- Participants have the opportunity to train dangerous operations in a safe environment without risk of injury.
- Drilling by experience – uživatel si skutečně zapamatuje a pochopí souvislosti. This shortens the training.
- The user increases their expertise with crisis simulations.
- The user can graduate in crisis decision training and the better to deal with non-standard situations
- Shortening the training time.
How does it work?
- The employee uses VR glasses, This fully concentrates him on the work.
- He will meet working environment in 3D.
- System simulates the activities the user is to learn. Whether the machine operator, technical requirements, safety measures - in short, everything he will need for his work.
- VR tests the skills and knowledge of the employee, repeats the tasks until the student actually learns them.
- The simulation can create programmed actions that are difficult to try or train in reality.
- The system evaluates employee score, for internal purposes.
- VR training is also suitable for already existing highly professional staff, to try out in the simulation new, unusual situations to deal with.
What can VR be used in HR?
- Repeated drill and training. Virtual reality does not get tired.
- Virtual reality will ensure 100% concentration of the user.
- In VR we can simulate dangerous or unusual situations.
- Trainee does not need a trainer - everything he learns independently in the simulator,
- Te user will learn to operate real workplace, by using a simulator.
- User is evaluated and tested.
- The worker can train crisis situations and crisis thinking.
- Virtual reality is completely safe environment, where you can train any necessary activity.
Who already uses virtual reality?
Is it worth it to you?
In order to be able to estimate whether VR and AR is right for you, you need to think about events such as:
Recruitment and adaptation of new employees - how much the process will speed up, how the "voids" of employees in the workplace will be reduced, what will be the overall level of training of newcomers.
Number of damage and repairs of machines, total service costs. Furthermore, the number of accidents at work, the length of downtime and non-use of machinery and equipment at work. Errors in crisis decision-making, when an employee misjudges a problem and leads to losses.
If you compare all of these items in terms of investing in technology such as virtual or augmented reality, you can make an informed decision about whether immersive technology will pay off.