What exactly is augmented reality?
Augmented reality is a unique technology that increases quality done work, reduces error rates, speeds up processes and overally increases efficiency.
Automation and robotics
- Industry 4.0
- The company will achieve more in the same time.
- Higher efficiency and profitability.
- AR speeds up production - guides employees on how to proceed.
- Increases the qualification of employees - facilitates the operation of machines.
- In real time helps solve and eliminate problems.
- The system guards the workernot to make a mistake.
- Inspection tool for managers and directors.
How does it work?
- The worker uses a special transparent glasses (if applicable uses tablet or smartphone).
- Glasses / tablet / mobile they project data and information into the real environment.
- The system shows where to gohow to use the control to start or set up the machine.
- Helps to deal with non-standard situations, troubleshoot, speed up, or control.
- AR is often used as remote support for field workers.
How is the development done?
- We study workplace procedures and processes.
- We will go through all your needs, ideas and goals.
- We will create a solution functional elements and tasks.
- We will create an application.
- Together with you we test until everything is 100%
- Once everything is according to your ideas, we let it into production.
Who has already put augmented reality into practice?
- Ikea - interior design applications.
- BMW - design and development of new models.
- Škoda Auto - Logistics and warehousing section, production department, marketing.
- Ford Motor - design and design of new models.
- Vodafone - marketing and bussiness.
- Caterpillar - remote field support.
- Coca Cola - remote field support for servicing and adjusting machines.
- New Look - bussines.
- GE Aviation - training, simulation.