What exactly is virtual reality?
Virtual reality, is an ingenious tool that reduce employee error rates, speed up the training process, increase quality and expertise of workers.
Efficiency and quality on first place
- Education with the help of virtual reality.
- Virtual reality will ensure 100% concentration of the user.
- VR increases qualifications of employees.
- Trainee does not need a trainer - everything he learns independently in the simulator,
- will learn to operate real workplace,
- is evaluated and tested.
- The worker learns everything outside the hall, he comes to the machine 100% ready,
- the activities are repeated until the user learns everything.
How does it work?
- The employee uses VR glasses,
- get acquainted with working environment in 3D.
- System simulates the activities the student is to learn. Whether the machine operator, technical requirements, safety measures - in short, everything he will need for his work.
- VR tests the skills and knowledge of the employee, repeats the tasks until the student actually learns them.
- The system evaluates employee score, for internal purposes.
How is the development done?
- We study procedures and processes of the workplace in detail.
- We will go through all your needs, ideas and goals.
- We will create a solution functional elements and tasks.
- We will create 3D model and simulator.
- Together with you we test until everything is 100%.
- Once everything is according to your ideas, we let it into production.